Indulge yourself with a wide range of artisan produce and street food from the best of the best as our food vendors open for business at 9am in Llanelli town centre!
This event coincides with the October edition of Llanelli Monthly Food Market. If you'd like to apply for a pitch at the festival, please fill out our online form here, or download the application forms below and return to Jade on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please read the following information before applying.
- To apply for a pitch, you'll need to have in-date public liability insurance coverage of at least £10 million, a food hygiene rating (if you're awaiting a new inspection then your old rating will be accepted), and a risk assessment - there's a template below, however you can simply send on your existing one if you have one.
- A standard 3x3m pitch costs £15, with the fee increasing according to your required pitch size (i.e. £30 for 6x3m). Your pitch will only be fully confirmed once we have received your payment in advance. Electric supply is also available at an additional £15.
- You must bring along your own gazebo and table/setup. This equipment is currently not available to borrow from Ymlaen Llanelli or Carmarthenshire Markets.
- Ymlaen Llanelli has a premises licence covering Stepney Street and Vaughan Street, so if you sell alcohol then there'll be no need for you to acquire a TEN - alcohol sales should be for off-site consumption only and you must operate Challenge 25.
- Traders registered with Llanelli Monthly Food Market do not need to apply again - just drop Jade a message to register your interest and make sure all your documents are up to date.
We will be in touch in September to let you know if your application has been successful.
Keep up to date with all our event announcements on our Facebook page.