Llanelli Town Centres 80’s Festival…
Saturday the 30th June – Starting at 12 noon in Stepney Square… followed by live music in Vaughan Street at 2pm
Bring a chair or rug… Or just dance..!
At 7pm – the 80’s fun continues in Llanelli Town Centres pub & clubs (see below for details)
80’s Fancy Dress Competition..!
If you’re into the 80’s then this is an event not to miss..! Iconic 80’s Cars – LIVE MUSIC with 80’s Tribute acts – Llanelli Town Centre Pubs & Clubs join in the fun.
Starts in Stepney Square at 12noon with 3 classic cars – 1 from the 80’s film – Back to the Future time machine – the DeLoren Car & 1 from the 80’s TV series – Knight Rider – the car KITT and now an Only Fool & Horses Car…
With live music on our outside stage from 2pm by Llanelli Library & Llanelly House – Vaughan Street…
The line up includes –
- Liza Baker from The Voice – sings her favourite 80’s hits which include Whitney Houston & Tina Turner
- The Nutty 2 Tones – perform 80’s bands such as Madness, Bad Manners, The Specials
- Darren as Michael Jackson
- The Thrillionaires – 80’s Rock
- Cor Curiad – sing Fame (plus other 80’s hits)
The 80’s fest will be hosted by a Helen Enser Morgan from Radio Carmarthenshire.
Music end at 7pm… when ‘The 80’s’ continues in the pubs, clubs & restaurants…
Joining in the fun with an 80’s theme…
- Metbar Llanelli – 80s disco from 9pm!
- The Thomas Arms Hotel – 80s night!
- The Masons Arms Llanelli (Friday night) local band Otherside play 80s rock!
- Marzano’s Caffe Bar – 80s singer Lauren Duvall from 8pm, meals until 8:30pm and fancy dress competition!
- Llanelly House – 80s menu!
- Ruby’s Bar – DJ Ian Richards plays 80s tunes plus live music!
- The New Drovers – 80s night!
- Red 10 – 80’s Party
- Vista Lounge – 80’s music
- The Kilkenny Cat – Madness Tribute Band
Plus..! the at the The Selwyn Samuel Events Arena, SA15 3AE – are holding a UV Disco for children 5.30-8.30pm